Thursday, November 4, 2010

sick and grumpy

I am so sick and tired of people going "oh my life is so hard" eff you, if you think your life is hard try living in mine for a day and you probably would've killed yourself by now. I'm sick. meaning everytime I get out of bed the room spins and I fall back into bed. It means that my brain is foggy and I cant focus on anything. This week was the PERFECT GOD DAMN time to get sick. Couldn't my body have waited till i dont know...Christmas? I can't afford to be sick. I wake up...go to school, stare at the front of the class like a zombie, stare at my homework while some little men are busy taking pickaxes to my brain, i take my knes lab which is the same thing as gym and I almost pass out. I sit in a three hour lecture after my knes lab, wanting to get hit by a car because then I would have a legit excuse to stay in bed all damn day. Then I go to work and sweat my balls off, trying hard nto to sneeze, snot, and cough on the goddamn pizzas...then I come home see the giant stack of homework I know I can't focus on, crawl on the couch and wish for that damn car to hit me already.
Don't sniffle
Drink lots of water
Get lots of sleep
Eat cayenne pepper capsules
Think positive energy
News flash. there is no cure for the common cold.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry ur sick and not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete