Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas

Soo this is my first christmas living in a house that no one with the same blood as me lives in...its a big step...my boyfriend and i bought our very first christmas tree and lights...not enough lights so just the bottom half of it is covered.... lol, my roommate and i named our tree Bertha...we found a box of my boyfriends christmas ornaments in a box..and we put them up, tanner will make us take them down once he buys some more lights. as i was putting on the ornaments...without my family i felt sad. and as i put up ornaments from my boyfriends childhood I couldnt help but be proud and think "his mom would love Bertha" in a few more days it will be a year since she passed. and it never gets easier. she was like another mother to me, and one of the ncest ladies you would ever imagine. I loved her. and I miss her.

1 comment:

  1. 1)yay to ur first christmas in ur own place! That's exciting and a big step! *tear* ur growin up so fast!
    2)Bertha? haha love it! Also love how it's only half covered,lol.
    3)don't be sad little sister...i'll be home soon to do all the christmas things you want to!!
    4)You should set aside a few hours on Christmas or sometime during the holiday to remember her..light a candle and play her fav. christmas song or something. that would be nice and a good way to remember her then you can kinda move on to the rest of your holidays in peace so u can have fun. at any rate *hugs* I love you!

    ReplyDelete